Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vote for CWCNRT Rescue - Loki! and earn $$ for CWCNRT rescue!

Loki's mom Julie will give HALF of his win money to Cardigan Rescue, so please vote every day, and stand over your friends and co-workers and make them vote every day too!!!!
Loki is the cutest little guy! I pulled him from a shelter and took him in as a CWCNRT dog. I fostered Loki for a short time, and then Cheri and George (with Dudley and Taffy) took over his foster care and found his fantastic mom Julie! We love Loki, and I'm so glad I've gotten to see him a couple of times in the last month. I watched him run faster than a speeding bullet at the NADAC agility trials this weekend. So he grew and grew, and definitely outgrew being a purebred Cardigan puppy, but we are still so very glad to have helped him find a great forever home!

So, if you could spare a moment, please go VOTE for LOKI in the cutest dog contest!!! Vote every day!

No comments: