Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Holiday Surprise

When I arrived home from work last night, I was surprised to find a gift from Andi, Breezy's "sister." It was a thank you for keeping Breezy a couple of weekends ago when the family was out of town. Inside was a really cute ornament, with all the dogs' names printed on it. You'll get a better idea of what the ornament looks like when you see Andi's talent in her artwork. :-) I enjoyed the card so much, I thought I'd share...

Here's the front of the card, with a lovely rendition of Breezy and Andi at the bottom.

And then here's the inside of the card. What a good artist, and a sweet message. :-) And that drawing looks exactly like the pretty ornament that was wrapped up in the package!

3 comments:

penni said...

Good deeds reap great rewards -- ever so sweet!

Sherilyn said...

Too precious!!! :)

Builder Mama said...

I thought Andi's last drawing was cute, but this one is priceless! What a sweet girl.