Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I. Love. My. Dogs.

I just have to keep repeating that, over and over again. I. Love. My. Dogs.

"HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWKKK!"
Total window destruction. I don't buy expensive blinds. These are on the dog-window. And I always pull them up in the mornings at least a foot or so, because the dogs like to lay at the bottom of the bed and look out into the back yard. I just lowered them for the photo. Perhaps a pesky squ*rrel ran down the fence, or who knows, but Hawk was in big trouble. I just replaced the last set of blinds about 2 months ago.
"SYDDDNEEEEEEEEEEEY!"
This was my laundry basket. I didn't even take a photo of the floor, but you can imagine microscopic shreds of all that used to fill in this giant space in the basket. I think I mentioned that Syd is loving having puppies, and she acts like this is a second puppyhood for her. Well, I guess she's going to the extreme, and today she's crated at home, just like a youngster would be.
I find it very disappointing that when I get home, my six puppies have all used their litter box for potty, and their pen is nice and clean. It's the big dogs that I spend the rest of the evening cleaning up after...

3 comments:

penni said...

Baddogs -- we love our baddogs.

Sherilyn said...

Yup, gotta love the bad ones! ;) hehe

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!! Double Yikes!!! Good thing they're all so cute!